Mental Health Seminars
Drake WorkWise has been providing a range of Mental Health Seminars to our client organisations since 2008.
Mental Health Seminars are topical presentations, focusing on a particular issue of concern in the workplace pertaining to mental health or employee wellbeing.
Our mental health seminars are designed for either general employee groups or Management/HR groups.
Mental Health Seminar Topics include:
- Recognising & Managing Mental Health Issues (including depression & anxiety);
- Redundancy and Change;
- Building Resilience & Managing Stress;
- Bullying and Harassment Awareness;
- Managing Grief & Loss;
- Dealing with Difficult People
Mental Health Seminars aim to:
- Increase awareness of depression, anxiety and associated issues in the workplace;
- Develop approaches to speaking with an employee or co-worker who may be experiencing a mental health issue;
- Explain options available in order to assist an employee or co-worker experiencing a mental health issue
- Improve understanding of a manager's options in assisting employees with mental health issue/s
- Assist client organisations experiencing organisational change with support for their employees;
- Assist employee groups with managing stress and increasing resilience in the workplace;
- Dealing with difficult external/internal parties and perceived bullying/harassment in the workplace;
- Managing symptoms of grief and loss affecting group/s of employees in the workplace
If you wish to enquire about Drake WorkWise Mental Health Seminars, please call our
24 Hour hotline:
Australia 1300 135 600
or your organisation's dedicated 1800 telephone number
New Zealand 0800 452 521
Alternatively, please request contact with one of our Client Relationship Managers - email us here and we will respond as soon as possible.