Providing real support to you as a Supervisor, Manager or Human Resources Professional.
As a business leader, from time to time you may want to seek advice from an objective, experienced and confidential source - this is where the Drake WorkWise ManagerSupport Service can help.
Concerns for your employees may stem from interpersonal conflict, mental health, motivation, lack of confidence or any other performance-related issues involved in the complex world of people management.
Specially trained in complex workplace issues, our ManagerSupport clinicians are Organisational Psychologists & Counsellors. They offer senior staff appropriate and confidential advice, to effectively handle difficult work situations and challenging people issues.
Our ManagerSupport specialists can help you with:
• Advice on interpersonal issues and how to move towards resolution;
• Diffusing conflicts;
• How to best support an employee in distress;
• How to refer a staff member to the EAP (where appropriate);
• Information on specific mental illnesses;
• Assertive communication strategies;
• Stress management;
• Developing & maintaining a work/life balance;
• Advice on perceived harassment and bullying;
• Dealing with difficult people
Drake ManagerSupport clinicians are highly skilled and currently work closely with HR professionals, senior managers and supervisors of all levels in the Retail, Industrial and Corporate sectors.
If you require the attention of a Drake WorkWise ManagerSupport professional, please call:
24 Hour hotline:
Australia 1300 135 600
New Zealand 0800 452 521
Alternatively, you may send us an email here and we will respond as soon as possible.